Maginus help retailers and wholesale distribution companies sell more online. We offer full-service eCommerce web design, a wide range of digital services along with the Magento platform to help client’s make the most of their presence online. This combination of digital services, structured methods and a thorough understanding of complex integration provide the foundations for the best possible experience across every customer touch point - online, in store, mobile and social.
Maginus was founded in Manchester in 1972 and has remained in the city ever since. In this time, we have established an impressive track record delivering solutions “on time and on budget” for over 100 retail and B2B customers.
With over 40 years’ experience, we have worked on eCommerce projects with fast-growing and ambitious companies, through to large-scale, enterprise-level implementations. Examples of customers we’ve worked with include: Currys PC World, The Co-operative Electrical, 2 Sisters Food Group, ERA Home Security, Smeg, Aldridge Security, Fortnum & Mason and Fox’s Biscuits to name a few.
- Design, development and usability experts in-house
- Experience delivering complex integration projects
- Expertise working on enterprise-level B2C and B2B eCommerce projects
- Managed Hosting and Support 24/7.
- End-to-end Omnichannel Solutions including: Back Office, Order Management, eCommerce, Retail POS, Integration and Hosting / Managed Services.
- Our Core technologies include – Magento, EPiServer, Maginus OMS, Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Dynamics AX.
We’re committed to building websites that not only look great but convert online.
If you’re ready to take your online business to the next level, get in touch:
0161 946 0000 or Email: Marketing@maginus.com